This article is brought to you by Kapi Residences, a premier student housing provider in California who is committed to offering fully furnished luxury apartments and amenities at affordable prices. To learn more about why Kapi Residences is the right housing option for you, click here.
Fall is officially here — and while that means summer is really over and the school year loom ahead, it also means it’s time to look forward to our favorite things about the autumn season. Here are five best things about fall you can be excited about.
Photo Credit: Pixabay.com
- Fall Foliage. Nothing says autumn like the leaves changing colors and falling off trees. Seeing fall foliage is one of the things people love most about the September, October, and November months, and there are plenty of places across California where you can see stunning displays of fall color.
- Sweater Weather. Sure, being able to throw on a T-shirt, shorts, and sandals may have been nice in the summer, but when fall comes it means you can unearth your favorite sweaters, scarves, boots, and the like. As you settle into fall, you’ll be able to curl up with a blanket to read a book or study, and enjoy hot beverages without feeling like you’re going to overheat. Fall means sweater weather and sweater weather means comfy-ness.
- New (and Returning) TV Shows. As always, when fall arrives there are a slew of new TV shows premiering across the various networks. Freshman drama “This Is Us” on NBC and political thriller “Designated Survivor” on ABC are must-watches, as are Fox’s sports drama “Pitch” and NBC’s comedy “The Good Place.” Plus, besides those new offerings and others, pretty much all your favorite shows are back from their summer hiatuses, so you’ve got ample entertainment to choose from and enjoy when you want a break from studying or are ready to kick back for the night.
- Apple Picking. As apples are ripe for consumption in the fall, autumn is the perfect time to go apple picking, and is one of the best things about the season. You can easily find the orchards nearest to you online and see what kinds of apples are ready to be picked, then head out and enjoy some crisp and juicy deliciousness as you pick some to take home. Once you’ve picked some apples, besides eating them as whole fruit, you can also make apple pie, apple crisp, applesauce, and more, so keep your baking abilities in mind while you pick.
- Halloween. Obviously, last but not least, one of the most anticipated things about fall is Halloween. Dressing up, going to haunted houses, enjoying the spooky spirit, and getting lots of candy is a great part of autumn and something everyone will enjoy at the end of October.
These are just some of the best things to look forward to and enjoy in the fall. And of course, there’s also Pumpkin Spice Lattes, which are typically only available in the autumn season. Happy fall!
Looking for your home away from home? Kapi Residences are just the place. For more information about Kapi Residences, click here.